HELP US END HUNGER IN REDWOOD CITY
Redwood City Food Drive 2017
This Holiday Season, Shab Nemati of Keller Williams and Jeff Phillips of HPI Financial have teamed up with Second Harvest Food Bank to help end hunger in Redwood City.
Here is how you can help:
- We will be stopping by your home in November to drop off food collection bags.
- We will reach out to you the following week to schedule a good time to collect your generous food donations.
- Once the drive is over, we will let you know how many people we were able to help as a community.
- Don’t want to wait for us to come to your home? – Give us a call and we will bring you a food drive bag and pick it up once you have filled it.
WHAT FOOD ITEMS DO WE NEED?
- Canned tuna, chicken or salmon
- Peanut butter
- Meals in a can (soup, stew, chili)
- Low-sodium canned vegetables
- Canned fruit in its own juice or water
- Olive or canola oil
- Spices (cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, salt-free spice blends)
- Canned foods with pop-top lids
- Low-sugar whole grain cereals
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit)
Please avoid items packed in glass. No candy or sugar-sweetened drinks.